This chopped kale salad is fresh and full of those Greek flavors we all love! Perfectly healthy and filling meal.
Yields: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 20 mins
Greek Salad Ingredients:
- 2 lbs Kale tops (about 32 ounces) washed and chiffonade.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced (Reserve ¼ cup)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (Reserves 2 slice rings and separate)
- 2 cups Black olives pitted (Reserve ¼ cup)
- ½ cup Sesame seeds toasted
- Lemon juice (additional)
- Wishbone Greek Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (top only)
- Toss all ingredients together with desired amount of dressing until evenly mixed.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for 4 hours to let the kale absorb the vinaigrette.
- Garnish with more black olives, grape or cherry tomatoes, red onions and add the with feta cheese on top.