Spice up your snacking with some delicious Jalapeño Poppers. This make tasty and healthy treats you can enjoy with a nice cold beverage.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 6 large jalapenos, halved and seeded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cheddar. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a small spoon, fill each jalapeno half with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes, rotating sheet halfway.
- Perfect offering for your football party or a lazy day by the water.
Click here for a downloadable recipe!
What recipes, suggestions or comments do YOU have to offer? Comment below!