Organic Raw Connecticut Honey
We at Autumn Harvest Orchard LLC collect local, pure, natural wildflower and apple honey. We are a member of the Connecticut Northeast Organic Farming Association (CT NOFA) and the Connecticut Beekeepers Association since 2005. We are an all organic apple orchard, and a vegetable and berry farm. Unlike many other honey producers, our hives are carefully tended to and located right on our farm.
Where You Can Find Our Honey
While you can find our honey at any of our local retailers, we are happy to announce you can now purchase our natural raw Honey online!
We have partnered with another Veteran owned family business, WoodyThings.com, as our exclusive distributor, and we’re happy to announce you can now get your honey right without having to leave your home!
We offer 12 oz. Hex jars, 16 oz. (1 lb.) Queen line jars and the 24 oz. (1 1/2 lb.) Plastic Squeeze Bears.
We also offer Cream Honey in two sizes, 12oz and 24oz (1.5 lbs) tubs.
Ways You Can Use Our Honey
- As A Tasty Spread On Bread, Buttered Croissants, Pancakes or Waffles
- To sweeten light meat dishes and drinks
- To Relieve Sore Throats, Take a Spoon Full of Honey, or Add Honey to Warm Tea
- As a Dipping Sauce for Apple Slices
- Can Help Decrease Local Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
- Sweet Source Of Energy
Will Our Honey Crystallize Over Time?
Yes, our honey along with most pure, raw honey can crystallize over time. Crystallized honey is what happens when your honey solidifies, and this is a very natural process.
But there’s no need to worry. Here’s a few different suggestions. If possible, keep your honey in a liquid state by storing it at 65 degree or higher. You can also liquify your honey simply by heating the honey.
- Remove the metal or plastic caps on the glass honey jars and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- For the plastic bears warm the honey in a pan of hot water on the stove until it reverts back to a liquified state.
Note: Never microwave any plastic container.
Our honey is filtered and unpasteurized, making it delicious in both its liquid or crystallized form!