Have you ever tasted Comb Honey?
Comb Honey is a delicious way to enjoy your organic honey. It adds a new dimension to your honey experience by adding a familiar taste to a new texture!
- Place a chunk of honeycomb over a bowl of warm oatmeal, pancakes or waffles.
- Slather a baguette with Brie, then top with chunks of honeycomb.
- Add a few small chunks of honeycomb to an otherwise conventional grilled ham and cheese.
- Make a salad of arugula, grilled chicken and slivered almonds. Top with crumbled soft goat cheese and small chunks of honeycomb.
- Make a ragingly spicy chili, then serve each bowl with a chunk of honeycomb and a blob of sour cream in the center. The honeycomb will slowly melt into the chili, working with the sour cream to tame the heat ever so slightly.
- Top thick slabs of angel food cake with whipped cream, then top that with a chunk of honeycomb.
Of course, while comb honey is fun to crunch there are a few considerations you should note. If you have braces, crowns or veneers there’s a good chance the wax may stick to your teeth. So brush after this meal, your dentist will thank you =)